The safety of our customers, employees, their families, and the communities we work in is paramount.
In an effort to do our part to mitigate the possible spread of any illness we are regularly monitoring the situation.
As a result, we have already implemented policies aligned to the Canadian Government and World Health Organizations in the following areas:
- Increased vigilance on Hygiene.
- Limiting third part visits to only essential workers.
- Increasing Sick Day Support for employees who may require self-isolation.
- Monitoring staff for potential symptoms.
- Eliminating all work travel.
- Aligning to government policies on any employees returning to work from outside of country visits.
While we don’t currently anticipate any issues with order fulfillment, we will work diligently to keep you updated on any changes or challenges that may arise.
The past few days have made it clear that combatting COVID-19 is a team effort. We are committed to doing our part and we will continue to actively monitor the situation before us. Please keep in mind that as it changes this policy may be modified as circumstances require. For the latest recommendations and guidelines, please visit the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Canada.